Roadhouse LLC Policies
1. Roadhouse is a non-smoking facility, pursuant to SD Law, except in outside designated areas.
2. Reservation must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. Roadhouse use is limited to registered and their invited guests.
4. Private parking for registered guests only. For parties and receptions are to use off premises parking.
5. Parties and receptions priced separately. Call for details.
6. For guests occupying suites, there is an allowable limit of invited guests staying per suite.
7. Food and beverage permitted in community areas only.
8. No pets
9. No hunting or Firearms allowed on property
10. Non-compliance with rules may result in eviction.
11. Roadhouse LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
12. It is understood that the Roadhouse will be left in neat and orderly condition
13.Any tenants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
14. Minimum of 2 night stay required on Special Event/ Holiday Weekends
15. A credit card is required at time of check-in to cover any incidental charges.
16. Property amenities are subject to change at any time by owner
Check-in is 3 p.m. MDT. Early check-in upon request depending on availability
Check-out is 11 a.m. MDT. Late check-out upon request depending on availability
Cancelation Notice rules:
Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to arrival will receive full refund less 25% cancellation fee. If cancelled within 30 days, reservation is non-refundable.
For Special Event/Holiday Weekend reservations cancelled 90 day to arrival will receive full refund less 25% fee. If cancelled with 90 days, reservation is non-refundable.
For Sturgis Motorcycle Rally reservations180 day pr cancelled 180 days prior to arrival will receive full refund less 25% cancellation fee. If cancelled within 180 days, reservations is non-refundable.