Roadhouse LLC Policies
1. Roadhouse is a non-smoking facility, pursuant to SD Law, except in outside designated areas.
2. Reservation must be paid in full 14 days prior to check-in.
3. Roadhouse use is limited to registered and their invited guests. Upon special request Roadhouse can be private use only. Call us for details.
4. Private parking for registered guests only. For parties and receptions are to use off premises parking.
5. Parties and receptions priced separately. Call for details.
6. Roadhouse has RV hook-up. Separate pricing applies.
7. For guests occupying suites, there is an allowable limit of invited guests staying per suite. For the Power & Light Suite, four rooms allows for eight guests total, with max of six invited guests per group. For Boothill Suite, five rooms allows for ten guests total, with a max of six invited guests per group.
8. Food and beverage permitted in community areas only.
9. No pets, no m/c colors, no weapons allowed in roadhouse.
10. Non-compliance with rules may result in eviction.
11. Roadhouse LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Check-in is 3 p.m. MDT. A credit card is required at time of check-in to cover incidental charges. Property amenities are subject to change. Photos reprehensive only.
11 a.m. MDT.
Cancelation Notice rules:
Reservations cancelled before 3 p.m. MDT, 14 days prior to arrival date, will be charged a $25 handling fee. Reservations cancelled after 3 p.m. MDT, 14 days prior to arrival date, are NON-REFUNDABLE. Holiday and/or special event reservations require a 14-day cancellation notice. Sturgis Motorcycle Rally reservations must be paid in full upon booking with a 30-day cancellation required. If cancelled after 30 days from arrival, half of payment will be forfeited.